MXL Industries, Inc. sells optical quality protection products that make the world safer.
To review employment opportunities currently available click here.
MXL Industries, Inc. (MXL) endeavors to find the best qualified individuals to join our team. As a potential team member visiting this site you should know that those found to be most successful and a great fit possess and demonstrate characteristics such as: safety awareness, commitment to quality and pride in their work, reliability, respect for others and teamwork. These qualities are essential to what MXL is and who we work with on the team.
MXL is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact MXL’s Employee Services Department at 800-233-0159 or 717-569-8711 x130. You may also email your request using subject line “Application Accommodation Request” to email@example.com. MXL is a drug-free workplace.
From the optical components used in smoke detector sensors or the lenses used on security camera domes, to the optical face shields used by firefighters, first responders, the military, and motorsport enthusiasts, if you are on our team, you make a difference in making the world safer and save lives.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay commensurate with your experience.
- Excellent benefits package – Including medical, dental, vison, life, disability insurances, 401k with employer match, health savings account, paid time off, holidays, family picnic in summer, team appreciation dinner in winter, participation in the annual Best Places to Work in PA survey, team charitable events and fundraising, and more.
- Excellent employer reputation – Voted one of the “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” 10 times in the last 14 years!
- Culture – At MXL you will encounter a culture focused on dignity, respect, safety, quality, and teamwork.
- Impact of your work – Vision is a critical element in the success of each individual soldier and first responder. Whether the task is a pilot betting his life on his heads-up-display or a firefighter’s uncompromised vision in his respirator mask, you will help manufacture optics that provide clear, undistorted, flawless function.
About MXL: MXL has earned a reputation for manufacturing high quality optical plastic products for more than 50 years. We design and build optical injection molds, perform optical injection molding, apply specialty coatings, rout, and assemble. We use various optical resins such as polycarbonate, acrylic, Apec, and polystyrene and are able to mold in laser eye protection (LEP) dyes for various commercial and military applications. We dip coat, flow coat, and vacuum deposit parts using abrasion resistant, anti-fog, NFPA, metalization, anti-reflective, and partially reflective coatings.
What opportunities do we have for you? Find out and click here!